Monday, March 9, 2009

In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb

The March weather has been volatile. It was sixty and sunny this weekend, and today it is cold and raining with a little wintery mix to keep things interesting. March comes in like a lion, and goes out like a lamb, and speaking of out like a lamb...

Just about 38 weeks now, and I'm finally experiencing the discomforts of pregnancy. Lucky me. Sore back: check. Rings no longer fitting my fingers: check. Swollen sinuses: check. Tired-pregnant-lady-walk: check. Difficulty transitioning from sitting to standing: check. My belly-button, were it a turkey timer, has popped. The baby is done. He can come out now. Although...

I haven't finished nesting yet!

I haven't finished his baby blanket!

I need to do one more submission blitz!

I need to get caught up on my friends' writing!

I have to get caught up on my blog!

I have to read "Housekeeping!"

My due date is just over two weeks away. I have to get started on my to-do before I'm due list.

No comments:

Post a Comment