Thursday, February 26, 2009

5 more limericks

My baby will soon be blessed
To feed from his mommy’s breast
My boobs a food source
As a matter of course
Milk and love to be expressed.

A knocked-up girl from Monroe
Sought fame which seemed apropos
Although not her plan
Once her labor began
She was the star of her own bloody show.

Labor stories are meant to scare
Though I’m pregnant with nary a care
My water may break
While I’m out having steak
But the chance is medium-rare.

A baby bump is very impressive
When circumference becomes quite excessive
To get around your gut
And clean up your butt
With T.P. you must be aggressive.

I prefer my skin smooth and bare
Sleek legs with no public hair
But I’m shaped like a keg
I can’t reach my legs
And I guess there’s a pussy down there?

No comments:

Post a Comment